This is a store credit card from Credit First National Association. You should definitely get a tires plus credit card if you enjoy driving and frequent the Tires Plus store. It will simplify and streamline all of your Tires Plus transactions. Let’s now learn more about this credit card. Continue reading if you’re unsure if the Tires Plus Credit Card is the best option for you.
tires plus credit card | hibdon tires plus credit card
It is only possible to make purchases from the Tires Plus Store using the Tires Plus credit card because it is a store credit card. You should definitely get this card if you frequently buy things from the Tires store. What better place could you find to modify or repair your car than the Tires Plus store if you love your car(s) and keep doing so? Tires Plus carries all the essentials for your car.
This card will be very beneficial for you if you own a car. You might come to believe that this card is useless at some point. Even though you can only use it for your car, we’d like to point out that it also helps you raise your credit score.
Additionally, since it is a credit card with no annual fee, you won’t pay anything to keep it, and it will help you raise your credit score, there is really no reason not to keep it for your car-related expenses. Despite the high APR, you must make sure to pay all of your credit card bills on time.
How Do Tire Credit Cards Work?
Tires Plus is a store credit card, as we already mentioned, so you can only use it to make purchases from Tires Plus Stores. The Tires Plus Store rewards you with points as you make purchases for your vehicle. Later, you can apply these ideas.
When you have accumulated enough points from your car purchases, you can exchange them for a discount or any other perk they are providing in return for your points. They occasionally give away various items, such as a unique piece of auto equipment or a service, in exchange for the points.
But bear in mind before getting this card that it can only be used for card purchases, and even then, only if you buy something for your car from the Tires Plus store. This card cannot be used for any other purchases, such as dining out or grocery shopping.
apply for tires plus credit card | tires plus credit card application
To apply for a Tires Plus Credit Card, you must take the following actions:
- First, visit the official CFNA website and select the “Apply Here” link. You must first register for an account here.
- You will now be taken back to the Tires Plus card page, where a “Apply Now” tab can be found below the credit card’s image. Just click it.
- An application form will then appear. Fill out the tires plus credit application form completely. It will request some simple information from you, such as your name, age, address, etc. Attach the requested documents if they include identity or income verification.
- When you are finished filling out the form, scroll down and select the “Continue” tab.
- The intent box will now open; click on it, and then tap the “Continue” tab once more.
- Immediately after, a page containing a list of all the credit card’s terms and conditions will open. Make sure you carefully read all of those terms and conditions. Click the “Submit Application” tab if you agree to the terms and conditions and are prepared to accept them in order to obtain this credit card.
- Your application will then be sent for review. You can login to your Tires Plus Credit Card and check the approval status.
Your credit card application will be processed after this. As we previously stated, the application procedure is fairly straightforward.
tires plus credit card login | tires plus credit card log in
You can use these steps to login into your Tires Plus credit card account:
- Visit the Tires Plus credit card login page at on the Credit First National Association (CFNA) website.
- Fill out the fields with your User ID and Password.
- Select “Sign In” from the menu.
To get help logging into your Tires Plus credit card account, get in touch with the CFNA customer service department.
tires plus credit card pay
You can pay tires plus credit card bill online or over the phone by dialling (800) 321-3950 to reach customer service. Additionally, you can mail a check to use your Tires Credit Card.
How to make a “tires plus card payment”:
- To view tires plus card payments online, log into your account and select the “View Payments” link.
- Via phone: To make a payment, dial (800) 321-3950 and follow the on-screen directions. A $4.95 processing fee will be charged if you choose to pay your Tires Plus Credit Card with a debit or credit card as opposed to a checking account.
- by mail Checks or money orders should be sent to the following address: Credit First NA Cleveland, Oh 44188-0344 P.O. Box 81344
Finally, it’s important to remember that cardholders of the Tires Plus Credit Card may also set up recurring payments.
tires plus credit card interest rate and fees
This credit card has a single annual percentage rate (APR) range, which is 28.8%. For all non-promotional purchases, this rate is applicable. This card can only be used for purchases with no cash advances or balance transfers allowed because it is a general “store” card. This is a reasonably low interest rate when compared to other store cards.
A $2 minimum interest fee is imposed. Depending on how much of your balance is late or returned, the fees are up to $40. Pay off your entire balance by the due date to avoid paying interest on the current month’s balance. At least 23 days have passed since the end of the previous billing cycle when the payment is due.
tires plus credit card pay online
You have the option of making tires plus pay online. Even your balance and credit score are accessible online. You must follow the steps outlined in the following section to register this card for online payments.
- on the official website, log in.
- Using the username and password you provided during sign-up, log into your account.
- The online payment option will then need to be activated.
tires plus credit card phone number | tires plus credit card number | tires plus credit card customer service
The customer service number for the Tires Plus Credit Card is (800) 321-3950.
Social@cfna.com is the Tires Plus Credit Card’s support email address.
Tires Plus Credit Card: Pros and Cons
Pros: tires plus card benefits
- No yearly charge.
- takes into account candidates with fair credit.
- Multiple credit bureaus receive reports from the Tires Plus Credit Card.
- Purchase APRs that are above average.
- does not provide a welcome bonus.
- neither rewards nor cash back are available.
- Not every purchase result in rewards.
- contains few credit card advantages.
tires plus credit card review | tires plus credit card reviews
Credit First National Association (CFNA) is the company that issues the Tires Plus credit card, which can be used to pay for tyres, wheels, and auto repairs at Tires Plus locations.
When they apply for the Tires Plus credit card, some customers claim they are given a low credit limit.
Overall, customers who frequently buy Tyres and auto repairs from Tires Plus and want to take advantage of special financing offers may find the Tires Plus credit card to be a good option.
tires plus credit card limit increase
Generally, you can call or go online to request tires plus credit card limit increase. The procedure might entail submitting updated income data or going through a credit check.
Contact the Tires Plus credit card issuer to request an increase in your credit limit.
Keep in mind that raising your credit limit can help your credit score if you keep your balance low and pay your bills on time.
where can i use my tires plus credit card
Your Tires Plus Credit Card can only be used at Tire Plus locations nationwide and at participating automotive retailers that are a part of the CFNA program.
Other purchases like groceries, bill payments, fuel, necessities, rent, fees, etc. cannot be made with this card. It is only suitable for automobiles. Therefore, you should only get this card if a Tires Plus store is close to your home and you frequently buy things for your car there.
tires plus credit card discount
With this card, you can also get an extended warranty for labour and parts as well as a 5% discount on Hibdon Tires Plus goods and services. At some Hibdon Tires Plus locations, a variety of special offers and discounts are also accessible; inquire about these options in-store.
tires plus credit card login page
You can get to the Tires Plus Credit Card login page by using this website link
tires plus credit card score needed
You must have a credit score between 650 and 850 to be eligible for a Tires Credit card. This card is designed in particular for auto enthusiasts with fair to excellent credit.
tires plus credit card approval odds
Credit must be fair or better. If your credit score is higher than 600, you will have good approval odds.
can i use my tires plus credit card anywhere
This card can only be used in Tire Plus Stores because it differs from other credit cards from a larger network, like the MasterCard or Visa.
Who issues credit cards for Tires Plus?
This credit card is typically issued by Credit First National Association, also known as CFNA, to various users for Tire Plus.
Can I cancel my credit card with Tires Plus?
Yes. Call 800-321-3950 and ask the operator to cancel your credit card if you want to cancel your card. Then, in order to successfully cancel, you must adhere to the instructor’s instructions.
tires plus credit card payments
You have three options for hibdon tires payment. Online, by mail, and by phone are a few of them.
Having a Tires Plus credit card will allow you to service your car whenever you want, extending the useful life of your vehicle. There are many things you can buy with this card, from new tyres to replacing your windscreen wipers. When you have this card, you do not need to carry a lot of cash. You’ll have more convenience this way, and you’ll even be able to make secure payments whenever you like. Consider obtaining a Tires Plus credit card right away, and you will enjoy owning a car. This Tire Plus credit card is absolutely amazing.