rue21 credit card | what is rue21 credit card
The Rue21 Credit Card is a store-branded credit card offered by Comenity Bank that can only be used at Rue21 retail locations. Over 700 stores can be found all over the country as a clothing retailer. A number of advantages are available to cardholders of the Rue21 Credit Card, including special discounts and deals, early entry to sales events, and unique financing choices on specific purchases.
Cardholders can accrue points for purchases made in-store or online at Rue21. Then, these points can be exchanged for savings and other benefits. Additionally, cardholders can benefit from a number of benefits like free shipping, birthday rewards, and invitations to exclusive events.
The Rue21 Credit Card, like the majority of store-branded credit cards, has a high interest rate and is typically only suggested for regular Rue21 customers who have the ability to pay off their balances in full each month. If you’re thinking about applying for the Rue21 Credit Card, be sure to read the terms and conditions thoroughly to fully comprehend the charges, fees, and advantages of the card.
rue21 credit card apply | apply for a rue21 credit card | apply for rue21 credit card
In the following ways, you can apply for a Rue21 Credit Card:
rue21 credit card application online:
Go to the “Credit Card” link at the foot of the Rue21 website. The Rue21 Credit Card application page will be opened for you. Your personal information should be entered into the application form before you submit it.
rue21 credit card application In-store:
Request a Rue21 Credit Card application from a salesperson at any Rue21 location. Submit the application to the store associate after filling it out.
You must submit personal data when applying for the Rue21 Credit Card, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and social security number. The details of your employment and income must also be disclosed. Your creditworthiness will be assessed by looking at your credit score.
Once your application has been submitted, you should know the outcome shortly. You will soon receive your Rue21 Credit Card in the mail if you are approved for one. Before using the card, be sure to carefully read its terms and conditions.
Pros and Cons of Rue21 Credit Cards
- A 10% rewards rate in actuality is quite high, even for store cards.
- In addition to the 10 points per $1 spent you get for being a rue21 Reward member, you get an extra 5 points for every $1 spent at rue21 (up to $5,000 per day).
- “Surprise cardholder perks” could include more sales, but we suspect they’ll mostly just be more frequent marketing to you.
- Gift for the anniversary of opening a credit card account – There are no specifics as to what this gift might be or how much it might be worth.
- “Free shipping events” are only valid for the 48 contiguous states. No information on how frequently this occurs is provided.
- trusted issuer (Comenity Bank)
- very high APR (27%+), similar to the majority of store co-brand cards. Pay attention to making full monthly bill payments.
- If points are not redeemed after 12 months, they expire.
- If you are a member of the rewards programme, you can only earn points in increments of 750, or $50, for every $50 you spend (750 points x 15 points per dollar = $50).
- Only 5,000 points, or about $333, can be earned each day.
- Only rue21 stores accept the rue21 credit card.
Rewards with rue21 credit card
- Only applies to a rue21 store credit; 10% rewards rate
- Unknown what these are or how frequently they occur are the surprise cardholder perks.
- Unknown anniversary present value
- Events with free shipping to the lower 48 states. Unknown frequency
APR/Interest rate for rue21 credit card
Although the APR is extremely high, store co-brand cards frequently have rates this high.
Fees for rue21 credit card
No yearly fee.
Eligibility Requirements for rue21 credit card
- Applications are contingent upon receiving credit.
- Although they will consider your entire application, we advise having a credit score of at least 640 to increase your chance of being accepted.
- aged 18 or older (or the age of majority in your state or territory)
- possess a tax identification number and a photo ID issued by the government (for example a social security number)
- Be prepared to offer a mailing address.
rue21 credit card score needed
For approval, a certain minimum credit score is needed. The issuer does not, however, publicly disclose the precise credit score required to be approved for the Rue21 Credit Card.
Store-branded credit cards typically have higher interest rates and lower credit limits than general-purpose credit cards, but they also typically have more lenient credit score requirements. Most store-branded credit cards, including the Rue21 Credit Card, typically require a credit score of 650 or higher to be approved.
rue21 credit card application | rue21 credit card application process
Follow these steps to apply for the Rue21 Credit Card:
Visit a Rue21 location or its website: Applying for the Rue21 Credit Card is possible both online and in-person. Visit the Rue21 website and select the “Credit Card” link at the bottom of the page to submit an online application. Ask a salesperson for a Rue21 Credit Card application when you visit any Rue21 location to apply in-person.
Complete the application: You must enter your personal data, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and social security number, once you have access to the Rue21 Credit Card application. The details of your employment and income must also be disclosed.
Read and agree to the terms and conditions: Prior to submitting your application, carefully read the Rue21 Credit Card terms and conditions. This will contain data on interest rates, charges, and other crucial specifics.
Application submission: After completing the application form and acknowledging the terms and conditions, you should submit your application. Typically, it takes a few minutes to reach a conclusion.
You will soon receive your Rue21 Credit Card in the mail if you are approved for one. If your application is denied, you will be notified along with the reason why. It’s crucial to keep in mind that applying for credit may lower your credit rating. Therefore, make sure to only apply for credit cards that will meet your financial needs and are likely to be approved for you.
rue21 credit card login
Follow these steps to sign in to your Rue21 Credit Card account:
- Visit the website for Rue21: Go to www.rue21.com to access the Rue21 website.
- A “Credit Card” link will appear at the bottom of the page. Click the “Credit Card” link at the bottom of the page as you scroll down.
- On the Rue21 Credit Card page, select “Sign In” by clicking the appropriate link.
- Put in your login details: Click the “Sign In” button after entering your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Access your account: After successfully logging in, you will be able to view your balance, make payments, and change your account settings on your Rue21 Credit Card account.
If you are having trouble logging into your Rue21 Credit Card account, you can reset your login information by clicking the “Forgot Username or Password?” link. Before you can reset your username or password, you might be asked to provide some personal information to prove your identity.
rue21 credit card Reviews
The business developed a credit card that customers can use in-store in collaboration with Bread Financial. Benefits of using this card when shopping at rue21 stores include 10% back in the form of store credit (note: not cash back), but is it worthwhile?
If you know how to use the rue21 credit card effectively, it can be advantageous, but this is true of any store credit card.
Rue21 gives you a $5 gift card after you accumulate 750 points. Then, you can make additional purchases from the rue21 store using this gift card. In other words, it’s just a way to earn 10% store credit that is issued in the form of a gift card. Several locations are eligible for free shipping from rue21.
Remember that the APR shows how much interest you can accrue. It is even higher than the majority of unsecured credit cards in this instance. Although store credit cards frequently have extremely high APRs.
Although rue21 does have a return policy, it regrettably excludes cash back. This means that if you use this credit card to make a purchase, you will only receive store credit instead of cash back.
Can you use this credit card outside of rue21 store?
No, as with many store cards, this one only function at the retailer with which it is co-branded, in this case rue21.
rue21 credit card payment
if you want to pay off your Rue21 Credit Card. To make a payment, select “Make a Payment” from the list after logging into your account.You’ll be directed to a page where you can either set up automatic payments or make a one-time payment.
Calling the customer service number listed on the back of your card will allow you to make a phone payment on your Rue21 Credit Card. Additionally, you can mail a check or money order to the registered address on your statement.
rue21 credit card app
Yes, you can download the Rue21 Credit Card app from the App Store and Google Play. You can manage your credit card account using the Rue21 Credit Card app.
is there a rue21 credit card
Yes, there is a Rue21 Credit Card that is issued by Comenity Bank.
Who Could Profit From the rue21 Credit Card?
This card’s restricted use in the rue21 store is a setback to its overall functionality. Only regular customers of this particular store will gain from having it.
Therefore, if you frequently shop at rue21 and like their products, this credit card is ideal for you. If you frequently shop at rue21, the 10% store credit rate on purchases is probably worthwhile. You’ll be able to shop at the store without restriction and earn rewards in the process.
how long will it take my rue21 refund on my credit card
The time it takes for a Rue21 refund to show up on your credit card can differ depending on a number of variables, including how quickly your bank or credit card issuer processes payments. After Rue21 has processed the return, it typically takes 7 to 10 business days for the money to show up on your credit card account.
what store credit card can be used at rue21
For purchases made in-store and on their website, Rue21 only accepts their own store credit card, the Rue21 Credit Card.
Getting this credit card could be a smart move for you if you frequently shop there. Just pay off your balance before it’s due and keep an eye on the specials. requires extra care to make payments on time in order to avoid fees and/or an extremely high APR. The 10% back-in-store credit can make it worthwhile to carry this card in your wallet if you shop at rue21 frequently.
Other than that, it won’t be very practical or adaptable.