Popular retailer Harbour Freight Tools sells a variety of high-quality tools and equipment at reasonable prices. Harbour Freight offers the Harbour Freight Credit Card to give their customers more freedom and purchasing power. We’ll go into detail about the features and advantages of the Harbour Freight Credit Card in this article so you can decide if it meets your needs.
What is the Harbor Freight Credit Card?
Customers have the convenience of making purchases at Harbour Freight stores and online with the Harbour Freight Credit Card, a store credit card. It is issued by a reputable financial institution and offers a number of advantages and benefits tailored especially for Harbour Freight customers.
How to Apply Online for a harbor freight tools credit card | harbor freight credit card application
apply for harbor freight credit card process is as follows:
- Click here to access the Harbour Freight Credit Card website.
- Select “Apply Now” from the menu.
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) last four digits must be entered. Next, enter the number for your mobile device and press “Continue.”
- To avoid entering your mobile phone number, select “I don’t have a mobile phone number.”
- Indicate your name, address, phone number, and annual income. Finally, click “Continue.”
- After checking your information, submit your application.
Types of Credit Cards from Harbour Freight
The Harbour Freight Credit Card and the Harbour Freight Business Account are the two credit card options offered by Harbour Freight. The Business Account is intended for companies or individuals who frequently buy tools and equipment, whereas the Harbour Freight Credit Card is intended for consumers.
APRs for the Harbour Freight credit card
The average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts with a balance, according to the Federal Reserve Board. Regular APRs on this card are higher than average.
The variable purchase APR for the Harbour Freight Credit Card is 29.99%.
Additionally, the card provides new cardholders with a purchase introductory APR of 0% for 6 to 36 months. The regular interest rate is applied to any balance that remains after the introductory rate on the card expires.
harbor freight credit card login
You have a credit card from Harbour Freight, but you’re not sure how to access your account.
- You must first visit the secure Harbour Freight credit card login page.
- The website of the company who issued your credit card has a link to this page.
- You must enter your login information, such as your User ID and Password, in the appropriate fields once you arrive at the login page.
- You can access your account and manage it as you see fit after entering this information.
We advise you to get in touch with your credit card issuer’s customer service if you are having issues logging in. They will be able to assist you with problem-solving and quickly log you in.
What credit score needed for the Harbour Freight Credit Card?
For the Harbour Freight Credit Card, you must have a credit score of 640 or higher. That implies that those with a minimum of fair credit have a chance of getting this card approved. Additionally, lenders take into account things like your income, employment history, and general creditworthiness.
eligibility requirements for Harbour Freight Credit Card
You need to fulfil a number of requirements in order to be eligible for the Harbour Freight Credit Card. The following qualifies one for a Harbour Freight credit card:
Age: To apply for a Harbour Freight credit card, you must be at least 18 years old. This guarantees that you have the right to sign a credit agreement.
Residency: Residents of the United States can typically apply for the Harbour Freight Credit Card. You might be asked to present evidence of your residency, like a legitimate U.S. mailing address.
Identification: You must present a valid form of identification when applying for the Harbour Freight Credit Card, such as a driver’s licence, state identification card, or passport. It assists in confirming your identity.
Financial Details: You might be asked to provide details regarding your earnings and employment situation. This aids the credit card company in determining your capacity for repayment and responsible card usage.
Credit History: Having a fair to good credit score can increase your chances of approval, even though specific credit score requirements aren’t always made clear. Lenders frequently examine your credit history to assess your creditworthiness and gauge the risk at stake.
It is not a guarantee that you will be granted a Harbour Freight Credit Card even if you meet the eligibility requirements. The credit card issuer, who reviews your application and weighs various factors, has the final say.
Benefits of harbor freight credit card
- The Oak Harbour Freight Lines Incorporation’s minimum loan fee is $10. If the total exceeds, a $3 fee will be applied.
- There is a 20% discount on transport.
- Harbour Cargo equipment offers discounts of up to $200.
- There are gift cards available, with a $500 maximum.
- For every dollar spent on tools from Harbour Freight, you can earn 5 reward points.
- For every 500 points you earn, you will get $5.
- Along with the card, fraud protection is being provided.
How to pay back your Harbour Freight credit card | harbor freight credit card payment
Online: Simply log into your account using your login information to make a payment online.
Phone: Dial (855) 341-3108 to reach customer service if you’d rather make a Harbour Freight Credit Card over the phone.
By Mail: Send a check or money order, but not cash, to the following address to pay your credit card by mail:
Card for Harbour Freight Tools
PO Box 960012
Florida 32896-0012, Orlando
Always send payments via mail at least 5-7 days before the due date if you decide to do so.
pay harbor freight credit card
With an online payment option, you can quickly pay your bill. This is how:
- Log into your Harbour Freight account by visiting the website.
- Select “Payments” from the tabs.
- After providing your payment information, press the Submit button.
- In order to never miss a payment, you can also set up automatic payment options.
- You’ll get an email confirmation as soon as your payment is processed.
harbor freight credit card app
If you’ve ever had trouble making a timely payment on a credit card bill, you are aware of how frustrating it can be. The good news is that if you have a Harbour Freight credit card, you can now quickly and easily pay your bill using the Synchrony bank mobile app. This is how:
- Sign in to the Synchrony mobile app.
- Choose to pay with your Harbour Freight credit card.
- Go to the Payment tab after the addition has been verified.
- Enter your desired payment amount and then hit “Submit.”
- You’re done once you confirm your payment.
harbor freight credit card pay as guest
You can follow these steps to make a payment using your Harbour Freight Credit Card while you are a guest:
- Go to the Harbour Freight website.
- Locate the section for credit cards.
- Use the online payment portal to access.
- Select “Pay as Guest” to proceed.
- Type in the necessary payment information.
- Pay the invoice.
- Reassurance and receipt
harbor freight credit card phone number | harbor freight credit card customer service
24/7 customer support can be provided by Harbour Freight Credit Card. You can get in touch with them by phone at (800) 444-3353 or online chat.
The Harbour Freight Credit Card support email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the fees associated with a Harbour Freight credit card?
Annual Fee: There is an annual fee for the Harbour Freight Credit Card.
Late Payment Fee: If you don’t pay the minimum amount due by the deadline, you could incur a $41 late payment fee.
Pros and Cons of Harbour Freight Credit Cards
- No charge for membership
- 0% introductory APR for purchases
- high rate of rewards
- 10% off the first-time rewards bonus
- Regular APR is high
- does not provide cash back or rewards.
harbor freight credit card pre approval
- Visit a Harbour Freight Tools location or the company’s website.
- On their website, look for the “Credit Card” section or a comparable option, or ask a store employee for help.
- To begin the application procedure, select the “Apply Now” button or a comparable choice.
- Your name, address, phone number, financial information, employment status, and identification (Social Security Number) are among the details that must be provided.
- Read through the credit card’s terms and conditions.
- Send in your pre-approval application.
The issuer will review your information to see if you meet their requirements for approval after you submit the pre-approval application. The precise timeframe for receiving a response may change, but you might get a decision right away or by email.
READ MORE:–“arhaus credit card“
What Bank Is Harbour Freight Credit Card With? | harbor freight credit card synchrony bank
The bank that issues credit cards for Harbour Freight is Synchrony Bank. One of the biggest issuers of store credit cards in the US is Synchrony Bank.
Synchrony Bank also issues credit cards for many other well-known retailers, such as Amazon, Gap, Lowe’s, and Walmart, in addition to Harbour Freight.
How do I activate autopay on my credit card from Harbour Freight?
Through your online account or by calling (855) 341-3108, you can set up autopay for your Harbour Freight Credit Card. After enrolling you, the issuer will take the specified payment amount from the linked bank account on the designated day.
Is it possible to apply in person for the Harbour Freight Credit Card?
No, you can only apply for the Harbour Freight Credit Card online right now. Access the application form by going to the Harbour Freight website.
Can I find out the status of my application for a Harbour Freight credit card?
Yes, you can check the status of your application for a Harbour Freight Credit Card.
With the Harbour Freight Credit Card, am I eligible for rewards?
The Harbour Freight Credit Card does, in fact, have a rewards system.
How much time does it take for a Harbour Freight Credit Card to be approved?
Although approval times can differ, you will typically learn the results of your application within a few minutes.
Is it the Harbour Freight Credit Card worth it?
Your shopping preferences and needs will determine whether the Harbour Freight Credit Card is worthwhile. The credit card can be very beneficial if you frequently shop at Harbour Freight and are able to take advantage of the unique financing options, special discounts, and rewards.
Customers can take advantage of a number of benefits from the Harbour Freight Credit Card, including unique financing options, special deals, and simple online account management. For customers who frequently shop at Harbour Freight Tools, despite having higher interest rates and less acceptance, it can be a useful tool. As with any credit card, using it responsibly is essential to getting the most out of it and staying out of debt.