cosmoprof credit card | sally cosmoprof credit card | What is cosmoprof credit card
Beauty professionals who make purchases at CosmoProf stores or online can use the CosmoProf credit card. With the credit card’s rewards programme, cardholders can accrue points for each purchase they make. Then, cardholders can exchange these points for complimentary goods and gain access to special sales and promotions. The CosmoProf credit card also has no annual fee and flexible payment options, giving cardholders the option of making minimum payments or paying off their balance in full each month. Beauty industry professionals can save money on the supplies they need to run their businesses and earn rewards by using the CosmoProf credit card.
cosmoprof credit card login | cosmoprof credit card log in
You can use your Cosmoprof account to log in by following these easy steps:
- Look up the Cosmoprof credit card login page in your browser. You can also click the Login now button up top.
- Fill out the form by entering your login information.
- If you can’t recall your username or password, click the Forgot option. Then, a letter describing what must be done will arrive in the mail.
pay cosmoprof credit card | cosmoprof credit card pay bill |how do i pay my cosmoprof credit card | how to pay cosmoprof credit card
If you have a CosmoProf credit card, you can typically make payments online, via a mobile app, over the phone, or by mailing a check.
Here are a few typical methods for charging something to a credit card:
pay cosmoprof credit card online: You can make payments using many credit card issuers’ websites or mobile apps thanks to their online account management tools. You can make a payment by logging into your account, choosing “Payments” or “Pay Bill,” and then adhering to the on-screen directions. To make payments, you might need to create an online account and link your bank account or credit/debit card.
cosmoprof credit card payment phone number: By calling the customer service number listed on the back of your credit card, you can frequently make a payment over the phone. Your credit card number, billing address, and other personal data might be requested.
Mail: You can pay your credit card bill by mailing a check or money order to the address shown on your statement. Make sure your account number is written on the check or money order.
Physically, by going to the bank or store: You can pay your bills physically by going to the closest Comenity Capital bank or Cosmoprof store.
In order to avoid late fees and interest charges and to keep your credit score high, it’s critical to make your payments on time. You can get in touch with the customer service team of the company that issued your credit card if you have any queries about making a payment or require assistance with your account.
cosmoprof credit card phone number | cosmoprof credit card number
The customer service number for Cosmoprof is 1-800-701-4169, TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918. The mailing address for Cosmoprof credit cards is not listed on their website, but as we are all aware, Comenity Capital bank is the company that issues Cosmoprof credit cards, so you can send mail to
Comenity Capital bank.
PO Box 183003
cosmoprof credit card customer service | cosmoprof credit card customer service number
Contact information for customer service is 888-206-1192.
By logging into your account, you can speak with an agent in chat as well.
Rewards with CosmoProf credit card
- Get a 3% discount on CosmoProf purchases
- 5 extra points are awarded for purchases made at Sally Beauty, above and beyond the normal member rewards rate.
- free shipping to the USA for purchases under $150 after spending $4000 annually (note that this is probably most relevant for beauty professionals)
- $10 off your subsequent $50+ purchase
- $10 off a purchase during the month of your birthday
- two yearly presents: one for your birthday and one for the anniversary of the account opening
- Sally Beauty customers also receive an additional 2.5 member points for every dollar spent, 20% off their first purchase after opening their card, and free shipping to the USA.
Application process for the CosmoProf credit card | cosmoprof credit card application
1.Eligibility requirements for applying for the credit card:
Beauty industry professionals must meet certain eligibility requirements in order to apply for the CosmoProf credit card. Depending on the card’s issuer, these requirements may differ, but generally speaking they consist of the following:
- Applications are contingent upon receiving credit.
- Although they will consider your entire application, we advise having a credit score of at least 600 to increase your chance of being accepted.
- aged 18 or older (or the age of majority in your state or territory)
- possess a tax identification number and a photo ID issued by the government (for example a social security number)
- Be prepared to offer a mailing address that isn’t a PO Box.
2.Application procedures: how to apply in-person or online:
The CosmoProf credit card application procedure is easy to understand. Professionals in the beauty industry can apply for the card in-person or online.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to apply for the CosmoProf credit card is provided below:
- Go to the CosmoProf website or the CosmoProf location that is closest to you.
- You can access the application page by selecting “Credit Card” from the navigation menu.
- You must enter all of your personal information on the application page, including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- You must then provide financial details, such as your employment situation, income, and monthly expenses.
- Your Social Security number, birthdate, and a legitimate government-issued ID are additional requirements.
- After reading the credit card’s terms and conditions, submit your application by clicking the “Submit” button.
Visit your local CosmoProf store and ask a sales representative for help if you’d prefer to apply for the CosmoProf credit card there. You will be given an application form and given instructions on how to complete it.
After you’ve submitted your application, the CosmoProf credit card’s issuer will examine your data to see if you qualify for the card. Within a few business days if you are accepted, your new credit card will be mailed to you.
cosmoprof credit card reviews
If you work in the beauty industry and anticipate spending at least $4K annually at CosmoProf and/or Sally Beauty, getting this card may be worth the hassle of having to manage another credit card account.
recommended in select circumstances. Please take note that this card is only available to individuals who work in the beauty industry. The rewards offered by this card are rather meagre. The 3% discount rate is better than the cash back rate you can get from a standard credit card, but the difference is negligible, so you would need to shop frequently at CosmoProf for it to be worth the hassle of managing and monitoring another credit card account.
Since you get free shipping after spending $4K in a year if you operate a business in the beauty industry, the benefits might be worthwhile.
cosmoprof credit card account | cosmoprof credit card payment login
You can use the website to sign in to your Cosmoprof credit card account and make a payment there or can check account details
After that, you can enter your payment details, such as the payment amount and your debit card or bank account information.
It’s crucial to keep in mind that your specific Cosmoprof credit card account may have different payment procedures and policies, so it’s best to review your account terms and conditions or get in touch with customer service if you want more details.
PROS and CONS of CosmoProf credit card
The CosmoProf credit card is a rewards MasterCard with some advantages and some disadvantages. Now let’s discuss the specifics.
Advantages of a CosmoProf credit card
Since Sally Beauty and CosmoProf are affiliated businesses, they will enrol you as a licenced professional verified with Sally Beauty with CosmoProf. When you apply for the Cosmo Prof Rewards Credit Card, the CosmoProf enrollment process begins.
Your 12-digit Cosmo Prof Membership Card number will first be sent to you via email. Then, in order to access rewards and perks, you can register your account at cosmoprofbeauty.com using the number on your Cosmo Prof Membership Card.
Benefits of Using a CosmoProf Credit Card
- When you use your card, you will get 3% off.
- $10 off your next $50+ Card purchase.
- On purchases totaling $150 or more, Cosmo Prof Platinum cardholders receive free shipping.
- Surprise gift both on the anniversary of the opening of your account and during the month of your birthday.
- When you open a CosmoProf Credit Card account, you are immediately a Cosmo Prof Gold cardholder.
- Spend $4,000 over the course of a year to automatically become a Cosmo Prof PLATINUM cardholder and receive free shipping on orders of $150 or more.
Benefits from Sally’s when using a CosmoProf credit card
- Earn an additional 2.5 points on top of what Sally Beauty Rewards Members already get for each dollar spent on your card.
- Get 20% off of your upcoming Card purchase.
- On Card orders, standard shipping is free. not a minimum. US only.
- Also included are a surprise gift for your birthday and the anniversary of the day your account was first opened.
Drawbacks of the CosmoProf credit card
- Although not unusual for “store cards” like this one, the interest rate of 27.49% variable APR is significantly higher than the industry average.
- $41 in late or returned fee charges. Although annoying, this is the norm.
- Your options for making purchases with the CosmoProf credit card are severely limited because you can only use it at Cosmo Prof and Sally Beauty.
Minimum Access Conditions for the CosmoProf Credit Card
You must be a trained beauty expert.
Before applying for the Sally’s Beauty Credit Card or the CosmoProf Credit Card, you must be a qualified professional in the field who has verified your status with CosmoProf. To make the most of your Cosmo Pro Rewards Credit Card, you must also be a member of the Sally Beauty Rewards programme. In order to sync your rewards membership benefits, you will be asked for the necessary information if you have a standing professional account.
There shouldn’t be any temptation to use the Cosmo Prof credit card carelessly since it can only be used by professionals at Cosmoprof and Sally’s Beauty locations. However, you should use a card with a lower interest rate if you anticipate occasionally needing to carry a balance. Cosmo Prof may occasionally change the interest rate because it is a variable rate, but you can be sure that the change will not be in your favour.
What is the Cosmoprof credit card’s interest rate?
The interest rate is 27.49% APR variable. That is incredibly high considering that a good interest rate is generally regarded to be around 17% and the current average for the credit card industry is 19.49%. You’ll want to make sure that you consistently pay off the balance on this card each month to avoid significantly increasing the cost of your purchases by paying interest.
How much do Cosmoprof credit card late fees cost?
Although late and return fees are frequent, the key factors to consider when choosing a credit card are whether there is an annual fee and, of course, the interest rate. In an ideal world, you wouldn’t carry a balance on your card, but if you do in an emergency, you want to make sure the fee isn’t too high. Fortunately, there is no annual fee for the CosmoProf credit card.
There is no annual fee; it is $0.
$41 in late charges.
cosmoprof credit card comenity | comenity bank cosmoprof credit card
Comenity Bank, which issues MasterCard credit cards, is the issuer of the Cosmoprof Comenity credit card and the Sallys Comenity credit card. Despite the fact that Comenity Bank is a subsidiary of Bread Financial, which recently changed its name to Bread Savings, Comenity Bank is technically represented by Comenity or any of its affiliates. They host well over 100 different credit card brands, many of which are known for having high interest rates, making this significant.
Does the CosmoProf credit card offer cash back?
Many credit cards advertise 3% back, and Comenity Cosmoprof uses a similar gimmick by claiming that you will receive “3% off,” but this is actually a discount at the time of purchase rather than a cashback incentive. Therefore, you do not receive cash back.
Since this is what makes a credit card appealing, credit card issuers compete to have the highest “headline” cashback rate. But many credit cards have limitations that make it challenging to hit that advertised rate of 3% or 5%. Due to these limitations, you frequently end up with 1.5% cashback. In some ways, it might be preferable to receive the actual 3% savings right away.
Are the CosmoProf Credit Card Rewards Enough?
Given that you receive $10 off orders over $50 at CosmoProf and a 20% discount at Sally’s, the majority of the benefits appear to be designed primarily to encourage initial signup. Additionally, Sally’s offers free shipping with no minimum purchase requirements, but upgrading from gold to platinum at CosmoProf requires a year’s wait and $4,000 in spending.
The free shipping at CosmoProf that comes with platinum status seems like a good incentive, but there is still a $150 minimum purchase requirement.
The only long-term incentive therefore appears to be if you frequently order in bulk, in which case you can take advantage of the 3% discount and free delivery to your barbershop or salon.
That is a nice, if somewhat modest, loyalty reward, and I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that you will receive a birthday gift from Sally’s and CosmoProf Separately.
Can I use a Cosmoprof card from someone else?
You are allowed to use another person’s Cosmoprof card in the store, but the only requirement is that they must be physically present in the same area as you.
Overall, the rewards aren’t as appealing as some alternatives, and the interest rate makes me leery of using this card.
However, if you frequently order shipments for your company and don’t mind paying an interest rate of close to 30%, this card might be for you.
The Cosmo Prof credit card may be a good option for those in the beauty industry because it offers free shipping, a 3% supply discount, a birthday gift, and an anniversary gift just for applying.